Junior Product Designer
A Generalist/Allrounder (on Product Design Path)
As a junior product designer, you will have the opportunity to influence solutions to make an impact on the markets where our clients operate. You will be working with and on a design system, to help improve its usability, scalability and flexibility. A successful candidate will need to be organised, motivated and get things done. They will want to work in a startup environment, doing a bit of everything and taking ownership of what they will be working on. They will be looking to evolve themselves from a solid foundation of graphic design to a product designer. This is a creative role where you have freedom to dream, create and innovate.
- Build out templates using the design system components with support of a Lead
- Maintaining and add to library of icons, graphics and illustrations with support of a Lead
- Maintain and add to the design system with support of a Lead
- Help design user flow
- Propose new designs that improve and evolve the current system
- Communicating clearly both technically and creatively to ensure the planed user flow is met
- Marketing collaterals (Brochures, Business cards, etc.)
- Tracking and communicating progress of tasks with the task owner or Lead
- Developing own skills to add value to the team
- Sharing of ideas and techniques across the team, contributing to and learning from the team as a whole
Required Skills and Experience with:
- UI design software - Figma or equivalent
- Handoff software - Zeplin or equivalent
- Graphic Design software - Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign.
- Responsive design
- Non destructive design
- Attention to detail
Ideal but not Essential:
- Atomic Design
- Micro Animations - After Effects
If you feel you have the knowledge and skills to excel in this role, we would love to hear from you! Just click the "Apply" button and send us a message outlining why you would be well suited to the position.