Junior Data Scientist
This is an opportunity to become a Data Scientist\ML Engineer and to become an integral part of our team. Being a data scientist would require the ability to analyse big data sets coming from heterogeneous producers both in real time and offline, as well as to apply complex algorithms producing readable reports using BI tools and online KPIs integrated with operational systems. Our data scientist should be very good at working and communicating within an existing team and collaborate on a daily basis.
- Ability to analyse big data sets coming from heterogeneous producers both in real time and offline.
- Apply complex algorithms producing readable reports using BI tools and online KPIs
- Creating machine learning tools to generate predictions and insights
- Apply deep learning techniques in a commercial setting
Required Skills and Experience:
- University degree in a scientific field (Maths, Statistics, Computer Science, Data Science)
- Knowledge of Python and SQL
- Knowledge of the following algorithms:
- Linear and logistic regression
- K-nearest neighbors
- K-means clustering
- Classification and Regression trees
- Naive Bayes
Ideally Applicants have:
- A high level of mathematical ability
- Thorough grounding in statistics
- Problem solving skills on high level
- Methodical and logical approach
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Natural passion for data analytics
If you feel you have the knowledge and skills to excel in this role, we would love to hear from you! Just click the "Apply" button and send us a message outlining why you would be well suited to the position.