Business Intelligence Analyst
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst with a strong knowledge in SQL and abilities in communicating quantitative results to join our rapidly growing team based in the London Victoria Office. A successful candidate will be able to query large datasets with analytical SQL queries and then build the corresponding reports to be used on our BI platform. Want to work in a startup environment and take ownership of what he/she will be working on.
- Leading knowledge share and presenting your business analysis outputs with other teams across the company
- Utilize BI tools to create and manage reports, dashboards and data sources that are critical for deriving insights on the business
- Detailing out design specification and liaising with development team
- Review and validate customer data as it it collected
- Analyzing and synthesizing data
Required Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of data visualisation types and techniques, including selecting the appropriate data visualisation types to present data.
- Bachelor's degree in Maths, statistics or engineering or other related fields.
- Excellent proficiency in SQL
- 1+ years experience in a Business Analyst role.
- You will have the passion, drive and confidence to work within the business in a collaborative, creative way.
Ideally Applicants have:
- An ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast paced start-up environment.
- Experience using BI tools (such as Looker, Tableau or Google Datastudio)
- up-to-date programming/coding skills, e.g. SQL, JS, Python, VBA, Google Scripts.
- Experience analysing and interpreting significant datasets to answer real business questions.
- A firm grasp of business strategy and KPIs.
- Relevant and demonstrable experience in the BI analyst field
If you feel you have the knowledge and skills to excel in this role, we would love to hear from you. To apply through email, click the "Apply" button or address an email to:
Subject Line: Date (DD/MM/YYYY) Last Name, Job Title
Include: Resume, Cover letter