Senior Software Engineer (Java) - Fintech
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with good architecture knowledge and a passion for building great products with solid engineering practices using the latest technologies, to work on our Fintech related product. A successful candidate will be working on technical tasks to improve our backend application architecture for performance, scalability and robustness while making use of the latest technologies, reducing complexity and making development easier. Will need to be organised, motivated and get things done. Want to work in a startup environment and take ownership of what he/she will be working on.
- Building innovative high performance systems
- Improving the platform performance
- Suggest improvements and new solutions for current and features to add
- Be always informed about new and upcoming technologies
Required Skills and Experience with:
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- Experience with RestFul services;
- Deep knowledge of OOP paradigms and patterns with particular focus on SOLID development approach;
- Experience with enterprise application servers (J2EE and J2SE)
- Experience with Java 8 or above
- Experience with Spring Boot V2 or above
- DB SQL and DB noSQL.
- Experience with messaging systems(e.g pub/sub)
Ideally Applicants have:
- Experience with cloud architectures (GCP, AWS, Azure).
- Good Knowledge of microservice architecture
- Experience using Data Store, Elastic search
- Knowledge of Go lang.
- Experience developing using A TDD approach
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker
- Bachelor in computer engineering or relevant working experience
- Banking processes and application knowledge
- Privacy and security best practices
If you feel you have the knowledge and skills to excel in this role, we would love to hear from you! Just click the "Apply" button and send us a message outlining why you would be well suited to the position.